There are a number of ways to support and contribute to the Earth Path Education programs and community. We thank you for your support!
HOw you can help:
- Please help us put up flyers in your area, we will print them for you.
- Share our programs with your friends and other families in need of Nature and Community connection. We can send you e-flyers that make it easy for you to add in a personal note.
- Donate your time as a photographer or videographer
- Donate Organic, Local Food
- Come help in our camp gardens and natural building projects.
- Help us to spread the word for our upcoming fundraiser, The Passion Show: March 15th 5-9.
- Come to the Village Send Off and Welcome Back Ceremonies for our Annual Summer Rites of Passage Program, Growing Goddess.
- Write an article, blog or Facebook post about Earth Path Education.
- If you or your child has participated in a program, we would love to receive a testimonial or helpful feedback.
Would you like to provide a need based scholarship for one of our Nature Connection Programs? This offers an opportunity for a young person to attend a Nature Connection Camp or a young woman to take part in a 5 Day Nature Based Rites of Passage Camp. Scholarshipswill be given to under-served populations who would not otherwise be able to attend due to financial limitations.
If you would like to provide a scholarship to an individual, community group, or school class we will be grateful to work this out with you. Thank you in advance for supporting a healthy human culture connected to self, nature and community.
- A Promotional Video
- Marketing Support via social media and Flyer Design
- A Large and Beautiful Group Tent
- Camp Chef as volunteer or trade
- Camp Nurse as volunteer or trade
- Set up and Break Down Support as volunteer or trade
- Apprentice with a Henna Artist as Donation or trade
Please contact us if you are able to donate any of the items on our wishlist